Melanotan 1 peptide was primarily studied and examined to see its impact on human skin tanning in UV light exposure. The results were positive exhibiting that the volunteers have shown 75% tanning and 47% less sunburn. Even in 50% less UV exposure, the results were similar.
This finding says that Melanotan 1 can be used for skin tanning under UV light exposure and for treating skin diseases like melanomas. People with variant MC1 receptors can use MT-1 to increase melanin density, and improve photoprotection. It works substantially on such individuals and reduces the risk of skin cancer.
It has also effectively worked on treating vitiligo. Around 50 % of vitiligo patients have seen quick repigmentation and a decrease in vitiligo patches. Minor symptoms of squamous cell carcinoma caused by skin growths (actinic or solar keratosis) can be treated by MT-1 too.
Make sure to consider the following uses before you Buy Melanotan 1 Peptide:
- Prevent Alzheimer’s disease and cognitive decline – In an experiment on mice having AD, MT-1 has shown a reduction in amyloid-beta plaques and neuronal apoptosis. It has proven to be effective in the production of brain-derived neurotrophic factor (BDNF) and stimulating astrocyte functioning thus improving synapse stability and neurogenesis.
- Blood pressure drug – MT-1 has proven to reduce hypertension in animals without showing any harmful side-effects. Thus, it can be developed as a drug to treat hypertension in humans as presently used drugs show serious side-effects like stroke, heart attack, etc.
- Treat adverse effects of stroke – Studies show that MT-1 can reduce the adverse impacts of stroke like brain damage, neuronal death, memory loss, etc. It can improve cognitive abilities and brain recovery.
- Anti-inflammatory impact – In an experiment on mice, MT-1 showed to reduce inflammation in the nervous system and improved neuron signaling. It also improved the condition of inflammatory disease in the eyes.
- Cardiac improvement – MT-1 showed positive results in rats by healing cardiac injuries and improves cardiac function especially during an emergency.
- Fat loss – Studies prove that MT-1 can help in fat loss without any exercise by improving lipid metabolism. It is still being studied before providing it for human usage.
MT-1 resembles alpha-melanocyte-stimulating hormone (alpha-MSH) and is being used in Europe to treat phototoxicity and skin-related diseases. The basic features of the Melanotan 1 peptide are given below.
- Molecular formula – C78H111N21O19
- Molecular weight – 1646.8 g/mol
- Sequence – Ac-Ser-Tyr-Ser-Nle-Glu-His-D-Phe-Arg-Trp-Gly-Lys-Pro-Val-NH2
- PubChem – CID 16154396
- CAS Number – 75921-69-6
Researchers are trying to find the possible implementations of MT-1 in the phase II stage for Keratosis and squamous cell carcinoma and the phase III stage for the cure of polymorphous light eruption.
MT-1 is similar to alpha-MSH and it just has a single different amino acid. Though initially it was tested to see the effects on sun tanning, it also influenced sexual stimulation, increased appetite, altered baseline metabolism, and showed positive effects on blood pressure, central nervous system, etc.
You can buy Melanotan 1 Peptide only for research purposes as it is not yet authorized by the researchers for human usage. A 10mg bottle costs $36.